Whose Blood is this ?

Posted by Usman Hameed | 7:02 PM | 0 comments »

Years into American "war on terror" and still no explanation from USA about why they entered Iraq. The popular answer was that Saddam was creating weapons of mass destruction but that was proven wrong rite, so why the hell is American army still in Iraq. You hear body counts every day on news, so many insurgent killed by US forces most of whom don't even get to know the reason they get killed. According to Americas own report for every one insurgent killed 9 innocents also die.
Now who exactly are those insurgent ? If Russia invades America and US military fails completely...I promise you that there will be thousands of insurgent all over America.
I bring these things up to people not because I sympathies with Iraqis but rather because of my sympathy towards humankind. It scares me how people are so ignorant towards Iraqi Blood but what really amazes is the silence of online Muslim community.
There are millions of Muslim bloggers on the Web but only handful are concerned with the issue that is shaking the world. As a Muslims shame on us all for leting this happen.
This is a sample of what we have done in Iraq and when I say "WE", I mean each and every single human who calls him/herself Muslim. We are equally guilty for Iraq's Blood by keeping our mouths shut.

0 comments